Declaration of adherence to the principles of the HONcode Charter, Health On the Net Foundation
- Any medical information provided and hosted by the site is written solely by medical experts and qualified professionals. If any information comes from non-medical persons or organizations, this is explicitly indicated on the site. The credentials and curriculum vitae of the leaders of the Association can be viewed on the “About us” page. The person in charge of the scientific information on the site (editor) is Dr. Claudia Ravaldi, president and legal representative of the Association.
- The information disseminated by the site is intended to encourage, and not replace, existing relationships between patient and doctor.
- The origin of the information disseminated is accompanied by explicit references and, if possible, by links to these data. The date of the last update appears clearly on each page containing health information.
- Any claim relating to the benefit or improvements induced by a commercial treatment, product or service is supported by adequate and weighted evidence according to Principle 4 above.
- The creators of the site try to provide information as clearly as possible. Further information can be requested at [email protected] , clearly visible on all pages of the site.
- The site www.ciaolapo.it , as well as the CiaoLapo Onlus Association it represents, enjoys patronage deriving from the registration of private subjects to the Association itself or from donations, as explicitly reported on the “About Us” page.
- The site www.ciaolapo.it , as well as the CiaoLapo Onlus Association it represents, do not host advertising banners, nor do they enjoy any income deriving from advertising material.
Head of health information
The president of the CiaoLapo Onlus Association, legal representative and responsible for the health information contained on the site is Dr. Claudia Ravaldi, registered in the Order of Physicians of the City of Prato since 1999 (n. 881) and registered in the list of Psychotherapists. of the Order of Doctors of Prato since October 2003.
Information Security Notes
The guest book, the forum, the private messages, the information request forms and the email addresses of CiaoLapo Onlus (www.ciaolapo.it) are to be used exclusively for personal or health communications and for requests for information and opinions. Any use for promotional and / or commercial purposes not explicitly authorized (SPAM) may be reported to the competent authorities. The IP address of the users, as well as the email address and other personal data acquired are stored by the site manager in the manner described on the privacy page. They will not be used or disclosed, unless violations of the regulation are found, in which case they will be delivered to the Postal Police and all legal actions deemed necessary will be taken. Users who do not respect this regulation signed at the time of registration may be suspended or canceled.
Any personal medical information will be exchanged only via email or private message directly with the interested party who requests it and will be considered absolutely confidential and therefore covered by professional secrecy.
However, we remind you that communication by e-mail involves the risk of interception of messages and violation of privacy by subjects unrelated to the doctor-patient relationship. The doctor is using his / her own information technology in order to minimize these risks, but these cannot be eliminated by the good activity and diligence of the doctor.