CiaoLapo is a place – not a place where the parents, relatives and “friends” of meteor children come to bring their experience, share their pain and, even if it may seem impossible at first, to start rebuilding their lives. shocked by the earthquake of loss.
The main purpose of CiaoLapo is to provide bereaved parents with integrated help (medical, psychological and practical), and structured and qualified psychological support. We firmly believe in the importance of support that begins at the moment of the unfortunate diagnosis and then continues after returning home with empty arms, during the months of mourning, up to any pregnancy following the loss. We care about the health and well-being of mothers, fathers and children, and we believe that parents’ hearts are large enough to remember all their children, assign each one their own place, and mourn before embarking on a new pregnancy. .
1. General rules of the site
In our community there are few but important rules, which are based on respect for one’s own pain and that of others and on non-judgmental listening , of others and of ourselves. This is very important, because it is precisely through listening and accepting the expressions and emotions of others that many of us are able to “read” better what is happening inside.
The CiaoLapo forum offers the opportunity to get to know each other, knowing others, and to recognize in the other parts of us that otherwise would remain hidden in the depths of our heart, increasing the pain rather than soothing it.
The information present on the site must serve to improve, and not replace, the doctor-patient relationship. In no case do they replace specialist medical advice. We remind all visiting patients that in case of ailments and / or diseases it is always necessary to contact your GP or specialist.
Each member of the association has their own character, their own opinions and experiences, their religion, their values, but each person who enters the ciaolapo community shares some fixed points, which we believe are fundamental in order to help us by helping:
- None of us believe that we suffer more or less depending on when and how our children were lost, nor if they are only children or not, nor if and how sick they were.
- In this association there is room for all the people who suffer from the loss of a child , and who are willing to confront and share non-judgmental . Each of us has his own story, and in his life he has either directly or indirectly met the death of a child.
- CiaoLapo, created to provide support to parents, promotes dialogue with operators , who in their own way often suffer from what happens to us and, like us, need to reflect on the death of children , in order to find the best way to assist every day. other parents like us.
- By visiting this site you undertake not to deceive other users by creating false identities or by telling stories or details of untrue or exaggerated stories. Attitudes of this kind, which obviously do not respect the pain of our users, will not be tolerated in any of their forms and will immediately cause unquestionable removal from the site and the association.
2. General rules of the Forum
1. The forum is freely accessible for reading, but only registered users can post messages . For security reasons, the email address and IP address will be recorded (but will not be disclosed) at the time of registration in the site database. However, these data may be used and / or communicated to the Judicial Authority, in case of violation of the regulation with hypothesis of a crime.
2. Given the delicacy of the topics covered, it is advisable to use the most calm tones possible and avoid comments and comments that are potentially offensive to other users.
3. The forum is continuously monitored by moderators, however users are encouraged to report abusive or spam messages , which will be removed as soon as possible.
4. Avoid writing entire messages in capital letters : in the language of the network it is equivalent to SCREAMING and thus is perceived by the reader. To highlight your points of view, just use underlining, or italic or bold type.
5. You can insert links to other sites that are considered useful for users , as long as you avoid invading the forum with advertising or self-referential messages. It is forbidden to insert links or advertisements to obscene or bad taste sites.
6. Users and moderators undertake to act with respect and honesty, trying to publish messages that contain correct and truthful information
7. The moderators carry out their activity on a voluntary basis (unpaid) and in the absence of any conflict of interest
3. General Chat Rules
Chat is not a place to meet people or chat.
It is a self-help tool through which we try to overcome difficult moments by sharing them with those who have gone through the same experiences. When you enter the chat, try to have respect for the people you will find there, possibly not by interrupting their speech (which could also be very delicate), but by trying to get in tune, also bringing your contribution.
Sometimes you may be surprised that users in chat are talking about “frivolous” or lightly toned topics. It may seem strange at first, but we have noticed that after a while of frequenting the site this happens quite often and of course we are happy with it. However, you will notice that when a user enters with a problem or a difficult moment, the others place themselves in an attitude of non-judgmental listening and acceptance, letting go of the frivolities and trying to help him.
4. General rules on donations
The CiaoLapo association is maintained exclusively through private donations and specific public grants for non-profit associations (especially 5×1000). If you want to support CiaoLapo’s activities you can allocate your 5×1000 to us at the time of your tax return, make a free donation at any time, participate in one of our events, or request books, information material, promotional items, favors etc. Whatever your choice, please remember that by donating money to CiaoLapo Onlus you are NOT making a purchase . CiaoLapo does NOT carry out commercial activity and when it distributes material (which obviously has a cost) it does so in response to free donations , which people who decide to support us often make as a sign of gratitude for one of the free services we offer (eg AMA groups) or as a general expression of appreciation for our initiatives. The activities of preparation, disposal and dispatch of the products are carried out entirely at the headquarters and exclusively on a voluntary basis ; these activities are carried out compatibly with the availability of the products, the commitments of the volunteers, the other associative activities and the concomitant conditions (eg holidays). Nobody is paid by CiaoLapo to carry out these tasks, no volunteers, collaborators or operators of CiaoLapo receive money for the creation or distribution of the products (even the copyrights of the books are totally donated to the non-profit organization). For this reason, please understand that the timing of fulfillment of ‘orders’ may vary from time to time depending on the conditions and that NO guarantee can be provided on the times and methods of fulfillment . It is important to understand that by making a donation to CiaoLapo Onlus you accept these regulations and that in no case can the request for an object in response to a donation be a deed of sale. In case of non-acceptance of the previous conditions, please do not make any donation or request for material to our non-profit organization.
5. Notes on information security
The comments to the articles, the forum, the private messages, the forms for requesting information and the CiaoLapo email addresses are to be used exclusively for personal or health communications and for requests for information and opinions. Any use for promotional and / or commercial purposes not explicitly authorized (SPAM), as well as any violation of the regulation with the possibility of a crime, may be reported to the competent authorities.
6. Amendments to the regulations
This regulation may be extended, modified, and improved by the site administrators whenever this becomes necessary, without prior notice or personal notification. Users are encouraged to periodically visit this page to check for any changes. If at any time a user does not consider sharing this regulation, he is requested to cancel his user from the site, since the permanence of the registration will be considered acceptance of the same.
Pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and of the European Regulation for the processing of personal data (GDPR or 2016/679), we inform you that the data sent will be used for internal use only and will not be disclosed or transferred to another person
Registration on this site implies acceptance of the above.
Users who do not comply with the regulation may be suspended or canceled by the administrators at any time without the need for any notice or justification.
By registering as a user of this site, you declare that you have read and accept these regulations.